Friday, May 31, 2013

As much as I LOVE vacations and don't always want to leave, I LOVE coming home from one. 

I love getting off the plane and stretching my legs knowing I'm almost home. 

I love the feeling I get when I pick my bag up off the belt on home soil. 

I love the drive home. Seeing familiar landscape and a Tim Hortons on every highway exit.

I love dropping my bags on the floor and flopping onto my couch. 

I love sleeping in my own bed for the first time in days/weeks. 

When I had my chocolate lab, my favourite thing ever was picking her up from the kennel. To see her come running around the corner was the best feeling. 

I love the overwhelming excitement of hugging my best friends for the first time after I'm back.

I love the exhausted best ever sleep that happens the first night being home.
 

As much as I hate leaving vacations- I LOVE coming home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment